Cartografie Immaginarie hosts Se.L.In,
Sebastiano Luca Insinga.
Director, cinematographer and photographer, born in Catania.
He now lives in Trento where he founded the production company Jump Cut.
This first series of photos hosted by Cartografie Immaginarie is dedicated to his homeland.
The first triptych tells of "Idda", Etna:
- la sciara and the rocks emerging from the volcano's flow;
- daffodils falling on the cold lava;
- a hill of black sand.
This is followed by a series taken at the Valley of the Temples, Agrigento:
- a detail of the colonnade of the temple of Giunione with prickly pears in bloom in the foreground;
- another perspective of the temple of Giunione;
- details of the colonnade and frieze of the temple of Concordia.
All prints will be produced on Hahnemühle paper,
to ensure maximum quality and durability.